July 24, 2024

Mother, 47, claims she was minutes from death after being poisoned by £25 ‘Barbie tan drug’ bought online

Edith Eagle, 47, from Norfolk, said she was left unable to breathe when her face ballooned as the tanning spray dubbed the ‘Barbie drug’ ‘poisoned’ her on holiday.Edith Eagle, 47, from Norfolk, said she was left unable to breathe when her face ballooned as the tanning spray dubbed the ‘Barbie drug’ ‘poisoned’ her on holiday.Read MoreHealth News | Mail Online

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *