July 24, 2024

Cheshire man, 66, left ‘unable to walk’ after catching E. coli from £4.99 wrap he bought in Boots, amid UK-wide outbreak

John Daniels, from Macclesfield, said he suffered severe diarrhoea and passed blood two days after consuming the £4.99 wrap from Boots in May.John Daniels, from Macclesfield, said he suffered severe diarrhoea and passed blood two days after consuming the £4.99 wrap from Boots in May.Read MoreHealth News | Mail Online

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *