May 18, 2024

Indiana mom Ashley Summers, 35, dies from WATER toxicity – after guzzling four 16oz bottles in 20 minutes

Ashley Summers, a 35-year-old daycare worker in Indiana died of water toxicity over the fourth of July weekend after guzzling roughly 64 ounces within just 20 minutes.Ashley Summers, a 35-year-old daycare worker in Indiana died of water toxicity over the fourth of July weekend after guzzling roughly 64 ounces within just 20 minutes.Read MoreHealth News | Mail Online

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *