June 19, 2024

‘My 24-year-old daughter died inhaling three bottles of hippy crack a day. If she knew the risk she’d still be alive’: Mother calls for nitrous oxide to be a class A drug – as she reveals she checks her messages every day ‘to hear her daughter’s voice’

Sharon Cook, 54, whose daughter Ellen Mercer, 24, died after inhaling up to three large bottles of nitrous oxide has called for the ‘hippy crack’ to be made a Class A drug.Sharon Cook, 54, whose daughter Ellen Mercer, 24, died after inhaling up to three large bottles of nitrous oxide has called for the ‘hippy crack’ to be made a Class A drug.Read MoreHealth News | Mail Online

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *