June 23, 2024

Teenager rushed to hospital with collapsed lung after vaping the equivalent of 400 cigarettes a week with terrified dad left distraught

Kyla Blight, 17, suffered a collapsed lung and underwent surgery for five and a half hours after a small air blister known as a pulmonary bleb caused by vaping developed on the top of her lungs.Kyla Blight, 17, suffered a collapsed lung and underwent surgery for five and a half hours after a small air blister known as a pulmonary bleb caused by vaping developed on the top of her lungs.Read MoreHealth News | Mail Online

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *